Thank you for supporting Wordsmyth! We appreciate your willingness to help us as we develop our language resources and tools for readers, writers and learners. Over the past 10 years
we have successfully avoided advertising, but we are no longer able to keep the website completely advertising free while continuing to develop new features. We appreciate your understanding as we make these changes, and promise that ad revenue will go directly toward development of useful new features and innovative content.
Send us your feedback!
We read every comment sent to us by our users and use them to make this website better.
Our dictionary resources are part of many wonderful educational products, so we encourage you to find and use these products:
- WYNN (What You Need Now) from Freedom Scientific. "WYNN is the innovative literacy software tool designed to enhance success for individuals with reading challenges and writing difficulties." (http://www.freedomscientific.com/)
- MyON Reader from Capstone Digital Publishing. "myONT reader matches student interests and reading level with content to personalize learning and predict future reading growth." (http://www.myon.com/)
- Odyssey Suite from Compass Learning. "The CompassLearning Odyssey suite of learning solutions includes lessons and activities that are based on current and confirmed research about the way today's students think and learn. Odyssey curricula for primary and secondary students facilitate Response to Intervention, differentiated and personalized instruction, and formative assessment that helps drive data-based decision making." (http://www.compasslearning.com/)
- Jamestown Reading Navigator from Glencoe/McGraw-Hill: "Jamestown Reading Navigator is a research-based, field-tested program developed specifically to raise reading competencies and test scores of struggling middle-school and high-school students." (http://www.readingnavigator.com)
- Inspiration and Kidspiration from Inspiration Software. "For visual mapping, outlining, writing and making presentations, use Inspiration® 9, the ultimate thinking and learning tool." (http://www.inspiration.com)