- Word Combinations (noun), Word Parts
|part of speech:
||uncertainty or vagueness in meaning, intention, or the like.
She can't write well, so the letter was full of ambiguity.
- indefiniteness, obscurity, uncertainty, vagueness
- clarity, explicitness, lucidity
||the condition of having or admitting more than one meaning.
- equivocalness, indefiniteness, vagueness
||an ambiguous statement, word, expression, or the like.
- similar words:
- circumlocution, double entendre, double-talk, doublespeak, newspeak, weasel words