ro maens or ro maens
1. a love affair, or a depiction of one in a novel, story, or film.
2. the spirit of adventure and love, either in life or in literature and film.
3. formerly, a fictitious tale of the deeds and adventures of knights or other heroes, or the class of literature devoted to such tales.
1. to indulge in or produce fanciful stories.
2. to think or act romantically.
(informal) to woo or pursue amorously.
(cap.) of, denoting, or pertaining to the modern languages derived from Latin, such as Italian, French, Spanish, and Portuguese.